“Hello, you are receiving this call because you or your loved one is a resident in our care at Water’s Edge. Water’s Edge is following the current CDC and state guidelines as they relate to COVID-19:
- Strict infection control and prevention initiatives
- Restricting visitation at all nursing homes , except for imminent end-of-life situations
- Requiring personal protective equipment for staff at all nursing homes when interacting with COVID-19 suspected or confirmed residents. Staff must wear at least a facemask during interactions with all residents
- Requiring all staff to be checked for COVID-19 symptoms, including temperature checks upon the start of each shift and every 12 hours while on duty. Requiring weekly testing for staff.
- Requiring facilities to notify all residents and their family members within 24 hours if any resident tests positive for COVID-19 or if 1 or more resident or staff present with new onset of respiratory symptoms.
Water’s Edge is currently experiencing one resident that tested positive. The resident was recently admitted to Water’s Edge and was on our quarantine unit. He was readmitted to the hospital and tested positive. All residents on that unit have been tested again. Ensuring our residents are cared for in a safe and healthy environment is our top priority. We want to reassure you that we are taking all necessary steps to protect our residents, employees, and our surrounding community.
If you have additional questions, or for a cumulative update of our response, please visit our company website at watersedgeusa.com or company Facebook page at facebook.com/watersedgeusa. You may also contact Water’s Edge at 609-393-8622. Please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website at cdc.gov/coronavirus and the New Jersey COVID-19 website at covid19.nj.gov for the most up to date information and guidance. Thank you, and please stay well”