“Hello, you are receiving this call because you or your loved one is a resident in our care at Water’s Edge. Water’s Edge is following the current CDC and state guidelines as they relate to COVID-19:
- Strict infection control and prevention initiatives
- Restricting indoor visitation at all nursing homes , except for imminent end-of-life situations
- Requiring personal protective equipment for staff at all nursing homes when interacting with COVID-19 suspected or confirmed residents. Staff must wear at least a facemask during interactions with all residents
- Requiring all staff to be checked for COVID-19 symptoms, including temperature checks upon the start of each shift and every 12 hours while on duty. Requiring weekly testing for staff.
- Requiring facilities to notify all residents and their family members within 24 hours if any resident tests positive for COVID-19 or if 1 or more resident or staff present with new onset of respiratory symptoms.
Water’s Edge is currently experiencing two employees that tested positive.
If you have additional questions, or for a cumulative update of our response, please visit our company website at watersedgeusa.com or company Facebook page at facebook.com/watersedgeusa. You may also contact Water’s Edge at 609-393-8622. Please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website at cdc.gov/coronavirus and the New Jersey COVID-19 website at covid19.nj.gov for the most up to date information and guidance. Thank you, and please stay well”