“Hello, you are receiving this call because you or your loved one is a resident in our care at Water’s Edge. Water’s Edge is following the current CDC and state guidelines as they relate to COVID-19:
- Strict infection control and prevention initiatives
- Restricting indoor visitation at all nursing homes , except for imminent end-of-life situations
- Requiring personal protective equipment for staff at all nursing homes when interacting with COVID-19 suspected or confirmed residents. Staff must wear at least a facemask during interactions with all residents
- Requiring all staff to be checked for COVID-19 symptoms, including temperature checks upon the start of each shift and every 12 hours while on duty. Requiring every other day testing for staff from 11/30-12/14/2020.
- Requiring facilities to notify all residents and their family members within 24 hours if any resident tests positive for COVID-19 or if 1 or more resident or staff present with new onset of respiratory symptoms.
Water’s Edge is currently experiencing three employees that tested positive and one resident that tested positive. Please be advised that Water’s Edge will be performing mandatory in house testing of all residents as per direction from the Department of Health. Should your family member test positive you will be informed immediately by Water’s Edge.
If you have additional questions, or for a cumulative update of our response, please visit our company website at watersedgeusa.com or company Facebook page at facebook.com/watersedgeusa. You may also contact Water’s Edge at 609-393-8622. Please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website at cdc.gov/coronavirus and the New Jersey COVID-19 website at covid19.nj.gov for the most up to date information and guidance. Thank you, and please stay well”